Camila Cabello Reportedly Releasing A Remix Of “My Oh My” With Joy of Red Velvet

K-Pop infiltrates Romance.

Camila Cabello’s new song “My Oh My” might be the best contender at a last-ditch effort of cracking the Hot 100 with her latest album.

Amidst concerns “My Oh My” sounds exactly like Pochi Marambio and Tierra Sur‘s “Llaman a la Puerta,” Cabello is reportedly readying a remix featuring South Korean pop star Joy from K-pop group Red Velvet.

The timing is also a bit iffy considering Cabello recently apologized for racist posts she made on Tumblr pre-Fifth Harmony fame. It included digs at Asian people.

Are you here for the remix? Let us know what you think in the comments. Register an account in 30 seconds and use your voice!

[adinserter block="14"]

Related Articles

Responses

1. Oh sweetie, no. 😊 It’s a journalists job to report everything. It’s not the writer’s fault if Camila is in hot water a lot now a days. He is just the bearer of all news – bad or good. Let’s start the year and decade right with a lot of positivity, ok? ☺ Don’t be throwing shade. ❤

#StreamMyOhMy
      #JusticeForLiar
      #StreamLivingProof

1. There is for sure a big number of articles about Camila on this website, mainly reporting negative things… possibly because people/fans in general tend to criticise/defend the artist which creates engagement and this is good for the website… just a theory

1. Of course it is. This website’s bias is pretty clear.