Stream Iggy Azalea’s ‘Wicked Lips’ EP

Iggy Azalea returns.

From multiple digs from rapper TI, to the usual body shaming from anonymous Internet commentators, Iggy had a lot to deal with this year. Fortunately, she managed to carve out time since her last release, In My Defense, and deliver us some fresh bops to ignite our holiday season with.

Iggy’s new EP, Wicked Lips, features collaborations with British singer Alice Chater (“Lola”), as well as Brazil’s Pabllo Vittar (“The Girls”).

Wicked Lips was originally meant to debut mid-November, but Iggy was forced to postpone.

“I’m really sorry, but I’m still mixing a song on my EP that has a feature on it and there’s no way i can make the deadline,” she said. “It’s really important to me the song is on the project. wicked lips will have to be next week. xo.”

The wait is over. Stream Wicked Lips below, then let us know what you think about it in the comments!

[adinserter block="14"]

Related Articles

Responses

1. Iggy WHAT’S YOUR NARRATIVE, GIRL! My gawd she still doesn’t get it… I absolutely LOVE this woman and I think she’s indispensable in the pop landscape but I swear I’mma smack her. What is she selling/telling? Sometimes the lines are a little blurred but you still can somehow tell which ROLE each artist has, but that’s not the case with her. A witch, a psychotic, a gold digger, a saint, I’ve no clue (she was also clueless once!) where her head is at right now.

1. Let’s be honest, all good artists are complex but people are kinda basic and need a CHARACTER with a simple story to follow from time to time. Britney was a lolita from the beginning until her team switched it to femme fatale, simply because she can’t be a lolita in her thirties, period. Rihanna is the eternal “bad gal” or rebel girl, she even has it as her Instagram handle! (and even a tattoo on her neck…). Sometimes it’s clearer, sometimes not so much, but the public should kinda have an idea. IGGY WHO ARE YOU.

2. I love her but this is no good. I still have a playlist of the singles starting from ‘Savior’ to ‘Lola’ that I listen to regulary. That would’ve been a great album tbh. Her singles are solid af but albums are full of the same themes and are just fillers.