Taylor Swift Sings Some Of Her Biggest Hits During Artist Of The Decade Performance At The AMAs

Taylor Swift takes a walk down memory lane.

Swift’s Artist of the Decade performance at the American Music Awards was one for the books.

The performance:

Kicking off the 10-minute experience was her first-ever televised performance of “The Man,” off Lover. It’s interesting timing considering her ongoing scandal with Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta.

Swift also performed a string of memorable hits, including “Love Story,” ‘I Knew You Were Trouble,” “Blank Space,” “Shake It Off” and “Lover.”

Swift accepted the American Music Artist of the Decade Award. Needless to say, Swift is one of the most successful commercial artists in recent history.

Legendary singer-songwriter, Carole King, presented Swift with the award.

Earlier in the night, Swift won Favorite Album in the Pop/Rock category for “Lover.”

[adinserter block="14"]

Related Articles

Responses

1. Headline should read “ Taylor Swift Lip-syncs Some Of Her Biggest Hits During Artist Of The Decade Performance At The AMAs”

2. Was waiting for her to play a victim tonight during one of her acceptance speeches. She almost did but stoped herself just in time …

1. Ohh I never doubted that. I have strong feelings about Taylor And her manipulative ways but I always give credit where it’s due. It’s borderline genius the way she orchestrates behind the scenes.

3. Hmmm this performance not really prooved to me she is the artist of the decade…
    I love her, she has some great song but…. mehh.