Selena Gomez Kicks Off The AMAs With Performance Of “Lose You To Love Me” & “Look At Her Now”

Selena Gomez performs her two new singles at the American Music Awards.

The AMAs lineup is star-studded. Kicking off the night is Selena Gomez. She performed her recent releases, “Lose You To Love Me” and “Look At Her Now.”

“Lose You To Love Me”

For the first performance, Gomez quietly sang her tender heartbreak. To match the music video, the televised version was filtered to black and white.

“Look At Her Now”

When Gomez kicked things into high gear for “Look At Her Now,” the camera flipped to color and her background singers were swapped for dancers. The camera even caught Taylor Swift and Halsey stanning for Selena.

How’d she do?! Let us know in the comments.

[adinserter block="14"]

Related Articles

Responses

1. For all the hype leading up to this performance, you would think she would’ve gotten it to a T. And she knows, her team knows, her label knows that there’s a lot riding on this performance because her album release is very close. But they couldn’t bother to rehearse til it’s perfect (or atleast almost perfect) ? 😪 I mean, I love her but, like… ughhh… popstars of today are so lazy. I guess that #1 made her complacent.

1. Also, she looks very different. I noticed the weight gain but I’m not talking about that. There’s something about her face. It’s just… odd.