Destiny’s Child Is Reportedly Releasing A New Album In December With A Tour To Follow

Beyonce is getting the band back together again.

Move over Spice Girls, there’s a new reunion in town! According to a report from The Sun, Beyonce wants to revive Destiny’s Child with Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, both of whom are on board (obviously).

The iconic trio will reportedly release new music and tour together in the US and Europe.

As with everything that Beyonce does, the timing is impeccable. It marks the 20th anniversary of Michelle joining the group, and 15 years since their last studio album, 2004’s Destiny Fulfilled

Today (November 7) is also the 20th anniversary of “Say My Name.”

Related:

Here’s a quote from a supposed insider:

“Beyonce has been desperate to get the girls back together with her in the studio and she can’t think of a better time than 2020, when they will be marking two decades as one of the world’s biggest all-female groups.”

They add: “Beyonce has been meeting with Kelly and Michelle and discussing what they can do. It’s early days but they want to record new music and put it out alongside some of their biggest hits.”

“Then they want to do a tour which will be short enough for them to fit it into their schedules, but big enough to make sure all their fans can make a date to see them.”

Beyonce’s father claims the ladies will release a new album in December.

“2020 is the year of destiny’s child, hopefully they will be a Destiny’s Child tour,” he said.

“We have the untold story and their album coming out in December. It’s a new, never released music. They were in the studio in 1992, 1993, that’s how far back this goes.”

Kelly Rowland also touched on the rumors when asked by reporters.

“Can we, like, have surprises in this day and age? I mean, I’m just saying. I just find it so interesting, everybody wants to know in advance.”

She continued: “I know every time there is a decision to be made for myself and the ladies to do something, it’s usually a surprise. And our fans have always been so supportive and so awesome, like, I like to give them surprises.

“I’ve got nothing up my sleeve, I promise you, nothing up my sleeve, but yeah, I wouldn’t say anything.”

Take all my money!

Get the BreatheHeavy Community Newsletter!

* indicates required

Related Articles

Responses

1. OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM! 😱 They’re like Britney to me! I hope it is a full length album and not a greatest hits + 3 or 4 new songs but whatever they come up with, I’ll 👏🏻 take 👏🏻 it 👏🏻

1. I’ll take what I can get. I kinda stopped liking Beyoncé after the Lemonade era cause everything’s been meh. But I am all for this!!! I hope they really serve it. Like a Lose My Breath visual and sound. I’m kinda scared they’ll go a more chill vibe this time cause Beyonce’s music hasn’t been Destiny’s Child sounding since Sasha Fierce. 😩 But if they give me a Countdown ❤ But like I said i’ll take what I can get just cause I absolutely love them.

2. I wish it were a full new album but I don’t see that coming… Although coming from Beyoncé it could also end up being a double disc of new music damn that woman is intense…

BREATHEHEAVY COMMUNITY

Don't skip a beat.

Skip to toolbar