Christina Aguilera And A Great Big World Perform “Fall On Me” At The AMAs

Loud and clear.

Christina Aguilera and A Great Big World performed their new collaboration, “Fall On Me,” at the American Music Awards on Sunday. The studio version is also out. It’s a cover of Andrea and Matteo Bocelli’s original.

“Sooner or later, it all comes apart / The walls are all shattered, I’m back at the start,” Xtina sings over a haunting piano melody. “And I’m willing to follow this / Wherever it goes / The heart has its reasons that nobody knows.”

You may recall Xtina and A Great Big World performed their hit song, “Say Something,” at the 2013 AMAs.

This is very good news for all of us. Findings from a recent scientific study claim listening to Christina’s music will improve your overall well-being. Mercury retrograde kicked all of our asses, so this is a welcome dose of medicine.

Check out the performance below, then let us know what you think in the comments!

Studio version:

[adinserter block="14"]

Related Articles

Responses

1. OMG I DIG THE SOOONG. Been listening to it all morning. Finally, something good from Xtina! Even though technically it’s not really her song.

Oh so it’s a cover. Kinda like it less now. 😢

2. And it is No.1 on iTunes now. All they needed was just one solid promo and that was all it took for them to be on the radar and get people to notice. Cause it’s a really good song. I’m happy for her. πŸ’‹πŸ‘ŒπŸ»