Camila Cabello’s New Album ‘Romance’ Leaks Weeks Ahead Of Schedule

‘Romance’ arrives early.

Artists have become increasingly careful how and when their albums debut. The leaks are less common than ever, but unfortunately for Camila Cabello her new record, Romance, officially out December 6, leaked onto the net today (November 26).

Due to copyright, we can’t point you in the right direction, but we can confirm songs have leaked – possibly the entire album.

It appears Camila is also aware of what’s gone down. Not long after Romance hemorrhaged onto the worldwide web, the “Shameless” singer posted a note on Instagram about pre-ordering the album.

“ROMANCE – was so excited to write this album because to me it really encompasses a visual aspect too,” she said.

“The whole world of romance is a museum in heaven of love stories, it’s escaping into a world of passion , and drama , and intensity – was just thinking about the tour this morning and I can’t wait to bring you into this world with me , but for now! you can preorder this album now! ROMANCE out everywhere on December 6.”

Camila teamed up with an all-star team for Romance, including Justin Tranter, Mattman & Robin (Selena Gomez’s “Lose You To Love Me,” Britney Spears‘ “Do You Wanna Come Over?”), Jon Bellion, Frank Dukes (Camila) and more.

Below are the songs that have surfaced:

1. Shameless
  2. Living Proof
  3. Should’ve Said It
  4. Señorita featuring Shawn Mendes
  5. Liar
  6. Bad Kind Of Butterflies
  7. Easy
  8. Feel It Twice
  9. Dream Of You
  10. Cry For Me
  11. This Love
  12. Used To This
  13. First Man

There’s a fourteenth track titled “My Oh My,” featuring streaming phenom, rapper DaBaby. “I swear on my life that I’ve been a good girl,” Camila sings on it. “Tonight I don’t want to be her.”

Romance premieres December 6, so sit tight.

Thoughts on the leak? Let us know what you think in the comments.

[adinserter block="14"]

Related Articles

Responses

1. Honestly, does it even matter if it leaks early? Like, it won’t effect album sales. Maybe a few streams which pay garbage anyway. She’s on tour doing big venues and she’ll make her coin. I mean, I get that and generally try to respect release dates but does a leak even matter that much anymore?

1. I don’t think they really do matter anymore. People who don’t have a streaming service like Apple or Spotify will file share it whenever they can get their hands on it whether that’s before or after release. People with a service will stream it as it’s the easiest thing to do these days. Only die hard fans will bother to do both just to hear it early then stream.

2. She basically leaked half the album last month will all these singles. This may be the best thing to happen to this era if it’s any good. Leaks are not what they used to, other than music stans the GP won’t care.

3. Please, this is her teams doing. This era has been flopping bad. So when the album doesn’t do big sales, her team and her fans can blame it on the leak. I highly doubt her arena tour will sell out, she’ll need another big act to do a joint tour for those arenas to sell out.