Camila Cabello Performs Falsetto Gymnastics On New Song “Living Proof”

Camila Cabello shares a new ‘Romance’ release.

We’re inching closer to the debut of Camila’s sophomore solo album, Romance. Camila, who is the most streamed female artist on Spotify (by a long shot), has already shared five songs off the record, including “Shameless,” “Liar,” “Cry For Me,” “Easy,” and her #1 collab with boyfriend Shawn Mendes, “Señorita.” The latest is “Living Proof.”

The song features an obscure intro, a maddening handclap that is purposefully offbeat (her ARTPOP could mean anything) and a sugary sweet chorus.

Related:

Camila’s voice sounds phenomenal on “Living Proof.” Her sky high falsetto inspires the listener to close their eyes, shut one ear with their middle finger and SING for the gods. It’s one of the best Romance singles she’s released thus far.

“Tell me something, but say it with your hands, slow,” Camila sings. “When you touch me, paint me like a Van Gogh (Oh) / I wanna study every inch of you / ‘Til you trust me to make the angels come through.”

Romance drops on December 6. See the cover art and tracklist here.

Listen to “Living Proof” below, then let us know what you think in the comments!

[adinserter block="14"]

Related Articles

Responses

1. Wasn’t feeling everything that followed ‘Liar’, but wow this is actually nice. ‘Liar’ still takes the cake though. Don’t know why that didn’t take off the way ‘Señorita’ did. It’s such a bop.