Britney Spears’ ‘Circus’ Is Now Available For Purchase On Vinyl

Get your coins out!

There’s only two types of people in this world: the ones that collect Britney Spears vinyls, and the ones that observe.

Just a few weeks after Urban Outfitters released a limited edition Blackout vinyl (read about my ordeal here), but they’re quickly following up with a limited edition Circus vinyl, available now on their website. Only 5000 copies will be made.

Related:

If you’re on the cusp, act quick; the Blackout vinyl sold out within a matter of hours, and Circus will likely do the same.

At the time of posting, UO didn’t have an accurate photo of the record โ€“ pictured is solid gold, but the website description assures purchasers it’s a gold and white swirl vinyl.

It will ship out on November 28th. ๐ŸŽ„

Are YOU buying the Circus vinyl? Let us know in the comments!

[adinserter block="14"]

Related Articles

Responses

1. Iโ€™m triggered that they took away the free shipping with orders over 50. It was there yesterday and for every other release. I hate urban so much. 

Ps everyone buy Autobiography on vinyl, too. 

1. Also, I have no faith in the โ€œswirlโ€. Itโ€™ll look slightly darker than the Britney album and youโ€™ll see zero white.

1. Lol. I actually have a complete Britney collection including every Britney single pressed to vinyl on vinyl. Not each variant but each single that was officially pressed on vinyl I have on vinyl.

2. Damn at this point I’ve started accounting Britney vinyl’s into my monthly budget. It feels like we’re getting a new vinyl drop once a month. And yes I’m buying once a month.

1. Where did you hear this? They’ve literally sold-out of every release and rereleased on clears so I doubt they’d stop just for the sake of it.

1. It came out a good bit ago on twitter but then someone recently said FF is supposed to come out in, like, March. So who knows anymore.

1. Hmm seems unlikely they’re selling like crazy. I doubt they’ll even wait till march they practically dropping them monthly lol

1. Boiiii we gotta get you a nice turntable! Your wallet’s better off just buying 12×12 prints of her albums if you’re not gunna listen to the record ๐Ÿ˜‚

1. Hey wait… that sounds like a dandy idea! I think Iโ€™m gonna do that & like get โ€˜em hard-backed and Saran Wrap them. lol poor guests who try to open it